The mountains in Ogliastra and Barbagia are particularly wild and unspoilt. Our hikes follow former charcoal-burner paths and ancient shepherd’s tracks. Our offers include some steep climbs and differences in altitude of up to 750m. They are suitable for experienced hikers in good physical condition.
Jeeps to reach the starting point are required for all tours.
Tour examples with Santa Maria Navarrese as hotel location:
- high above the sea to Punta Pittaine
- following the footsteps of shepherds – extensive tour to Punta Salinas
- varied hike via Pedra Longa around Monte Oro
- from Cala Sisine to Cala Luna, part of the wild Selvaggio Blu long-distance trek
- to the rock towers and table mountains, Tacchi and Tonneri
Tour examples starting from a hotel near Dorgali:
- spectacular descent into one of the deepest gorges in Europe – Gola su Gorropu
- pure mountain air and a great view – summit feeling on Monte Corrasi
- crossing a stunning karst scenery to the hidden nuragic remains of Tiscali
- from Cala Gonone to Cala Luna, another part of the wild Selvaggio Blu long-distance trek
- panoramic hike along the ridge of Monte Albo