With this program we have selected easy walks in the north of Sardinia, they can be done with normal sports shoes. Walking time is about 2-3 hours with changes in altitude less than 100 m.
After, there will be time left for activities like enjoying local food, a cooking class or archaeological sightseeing.
- A touch of the Caribbean – over the favourite beaches of the VIPs of the Costa Smeralda
- Hiking on red rocks – from Isola Rossa to Cala Rossa
- From the artists’ village of San Pantaleo, round the Sardinian Dolomites
- In the footsteps of famous Garibaldi – hiking on Caprera
- A walk on the coast to Porto San Paolo and a boat trip to the island of Tavolara
(weather dependent) otherwise, birdwatching on the lagoon of San Teodoro).
- Swept by the wind – hiking at the northern tip of Sardinia
- Along the old railway line through the cork oak forests of Gallura
- Through olive groves, vineyards and goat pastures – circuit at the Lubranu farm