Land of the Centenarians
Countless myths and legends wind around the long-living Sardinians in the Ogliastra, one of the world’s 5 blue zones.
Is it due to the red wine, the olive oil or the sheep’s cheese? Or working in fresh air?
Wild cliffs, romantic bays and vast views over the sea wait for you in this part of the island.
- gentle paths to the dream beaches in the Bidderosa Oasis
- hike up to the ridge of Monte Albo
- on winding paths in the land of Cannonau wine
- along the most beautiful cliffs of Sardinia
- up and down to the famous Cala Luna and comfortably back by boat
- along the sea and to the Castle of Posada